Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lessons Learned

Dearest Blog,
  
   This week has been a good week 'Pregnant with......emotion.' if you will( I hope you all picked up on the movie quote, if not please refer  yourself to Knocked Up.) 

I have learned many things this week about myself and the individuals I choose to surround myself with.  Let me tell you they are good people!  I have learned that I have people in my life that drop everything to help you out, even if it is an inconvenience to them.  (After all is this not the type of people you want in your life?) 

I have learned that I still am deeply and now more than ever still in love with Red Vines!  (Thank you Nathaniel for finding and bringing them home!!)



I have learned not to be too sensitive, sometimes people need to vent and that is OK, don't get your feelings hurt we all say things that we don't mean and our intention is not to hurt people and we don't actually mean that way.  I practice this with my spouse frequently.  Boo :(

Honesty is always the best policy....unless the truth involves a pregnant women, food or clothing, then the response is ALWAYS 'your so tiny, your like all baby!'

I have learned maybe gardening is not my 'thing' as I think I have already killed two flowers, but I will continue to water them as if they may miraculously re-gain life.  I am certain however, that by months end I will find something I am good at.

I have learned that the Army still is a mess and no one seems to know what in the world is happening.  They still do things that make no sense, and no matter how 'Family oriented' the Army commercials say they are, they in all actuality are not.  Army Strong!!!

I have learned the best medicine to a crappy day is kisses from your babies!

I have learned that AAFES sucks as they have 'acidentally' cancelled the order for our couch and our bed that we have been waiting for for over two months.  They now, amazingly are both no longer available for order.

I have learned (kind of) not to take my anger out on my spouse, he is not actually the reason why I am angry.  But then who do I take it out on????  Lesson still in progress....

That is all for today world.....



1 comment:

  1. yep. Seems like we are forever learning huh? Although some people are stubborn and need to be schooled! heehee!

    ReplyDelete